Cruising may be on hold right now, but it will be back! Summer is the perfect time to visit Alaska, and a cruise is a great way to see more of it. An Alaskan cruise is also an ideal vacation for a multi-generational family.
So if you have dreams of going to Alaska, jump aboard one of Alaska’s most popular cruise lines. You won’t regret it. We want to tell you of the six most significant reasons you should cruise to The Last Frontier sooner rather than later.
- There is an abundance of cruise lines to choose from. Sailing in Alaska only happens from the middle of May to mid-September. During this time, you won’t see a shortage of cruise line options. Choose a luxury or expedition-style cruise or even a cruise and land package!
- Alaska is of interest to people of all ages and is a bucket list vacation. Each year, many families come here to admire the beauty of this great state and the amazing array of activities and events, for example.
- The creatures who call Alaska home are out of this world. From your cruise ship you may see bear hunting for fish, whales, eagles, and several other wonderful animals.
- Feeling daring? How about a dog sled ride? You may need to take a helicopter ride to get to the mountains. Imagine this thrilling adventure! And you get to hang with sweet huskies all day!
- Take a land tour before or after your Alaskan cruise. You can hike the Denali National Park or the Kenai River Valley.
- Alaska may not be as charming as it is now, forever. If you go soon, you can see the state in all of its iconic glory. From lush forests to enormous glaciers, the beauty is boundless.
Alaska truly is one of the most stunning places on Earth, and you don’t need a passport to visit!
If you, like almost everyone else, have an Alaskan cruise on your bucket list, what is holding you back? There’s no better way to visit the state than by ship, so contact us now to start learning of all the cruise line options. Before you know it, you’ll have a one-of-a-kind vacation planned that will undoubtedly bring you memories that last a lifetime.
When you are ready to plan, give us a call, or use our interest form to get in contact with one of our destination experts!
For more about cruising, check out our blog post on Cruising with a Multi-Generational Family.